Eastlake, OH 44095
A manufacturing company is seeking an X-Ray Releaser to assist the X-Ray Department by performing non-certified NDT Operators. This position requires you to be flexible to work all three shifts.
- Identify and pull non-conforming castings and attach proper paperwork
- Replace worn fixtures
- Monitor repair of Pb screens and film holders
- Mix new chemicals when needed
- Ensure proper film storage and monitor for temperature and humidity control
- Perform process checks for the shift and complete logs and records
- Shoot X-ray, rack parts, and change film when necessary
- Perform a back-up NDT role
- Provide training and work direction to others as directed
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- X-Ray Level I Certification and/or other NDT Skills is preferred
- Must pass an annual 20/30 correctable vision, passage of depth perception, and color vision test
- Must be able to read, follow, and interpret instructions on QEI’s and specifications on X-ray technique sheet
- Must have the ability to lift and/or maneuver objects weighing thirty to fifty pounds
- Must have the ability to work independently while being exposed to noise, dust, chemicals, as well as, standing for long periods of time
- Must be computer literate
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.