Eastlake, OH 44095
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate full-time opportunity for an X-Ray Reader. This is a first shift position.
- Assure parts are properly processed to NDT Method Specifications
- Read and interpret Engineering Instructions
- Perform daily system checks and set-up and calibrate equipment
- Organize, report, and maintain records of x-ray inspection results
- Keep work area in a clean, orderly, and safe working condition
- Comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures, and follow all safety rules
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- X-Ray Reader Level I Certification preferred
- Must be able to pass a yearly eye exam
- Must be highly organized and able to self-direct daily activities
- Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions
- Must be able to assume all responsibilities with minimal or no training
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.