Cleveland, OH 44115 US
An on-line publishing firm is seeking a content Writer/Editor to join their team. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Research diverse subject areas
- Write and revise articles
- Recruit freelance writers and subject matter experts
- Check status of cases and filings
- Perform other duties as needed
- College degree required; Advanced degree preferred
- Prior publishing experience is not required; Recent graduates are encouraged to apply
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must possess curiosity, skepticism, and objectivity
- Must understand (or have an interest in learning about) libraries, learning management systems, and educational technology
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.