Bedford, OH 44146
An industrial supply company is seeking an individual who can accurately wire components and doors of custom units. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Choose appropriate wire colors and gauges and use common hand tools to prepare and attach wires
- Operate a wire cutting machine
- Solder connections and crimp connectors to wire ends
- Perform wiring of electrical components and label all devices and wires
- Read and interpret wiring diagrams, point-to-point wiring schedules, and schematics
- Perform and check work to comply with company standards for quality
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previously worked in a production environment
- Must be able to identify and use common hand tools
- Must be able to read and interpret diagrams, schedules, and schematics
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Must have the ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Must have specific vision requirements including close vision and color vision
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time while wiring
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.