Welder/Fitter - 2 Needed
Garfield Heights, OH 44125 US
A job shop is offering immediate, full-time positions for Welder/Fitters to work Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. to 3 p.m. with overtime.
- Processes structural materials, bars, angles, channels, and I-beams to very close tolerances
- Perform high-quality custom fabricating using standard and very large equipment for all types of industrial and non-industrial applications
- Utilize SMAW, GMAW, FCAW, GTAW and SAW for carbon, stainless, aluminum and nickel alloys
- Operate a forklift and overhead crane
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Must have at least 2 years welding experience in a job shop environment
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Must be able to operate a forklift and overhead crane; training on overhead crane is available
- Must have own welding gear and reliable transportation
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-468-4469 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.