Welder - Fabricator
Cleveland, OH 44113
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Welder - Fabricator who will be welding fabricated components per customer or stock specifications. Work hours are from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Fit, tack, weld, and grind all types of steel
- Assist in assembly of equipment
- Maintain job folders
- Record time accurately
- Follow written and verbal details to complete each job
- Maintain safe manufacturing and material handling practices
- Must have a 1 year welding degree with1 year prior experience
- Must be able to determine material gauges and identify types of joints and welds
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Must be able to use a ruler, tape measure, calipers, hand tools, fixtures, and clamps
- Must be able to lift or move up to 100 pounds
- Must pass a welding test
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.