Wax Injector - Third Shift
Wickliffe, OH 44092
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate full-time opportunity for a Wax Injector, who must be able to complete all operations and operate the equipment efficiently when making was pattern products. This is a third shift position, but training will be performed on first shift.
- Perform core preparation, wax wall, and wax x-ray
- Inject all wax patterns, solubles, gates, and sprues
- Make sub-assemblies and leach solubles from wax pattern
- Keep wax and soluble melting pots filled at all times
- Clean plugs
- Maintain quality on all patterns, solubles, gating, sprues, and sub-assembles
- Keep all dies clean after completing each job and store in proper area
- Meet the specific requirements of the efficiency standards
- Keep the work area in a clean, orderly, and safe working condition
- Follow procedures and all safety rules
- Comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Must have prior Wax Injection experience
- Additional training to comply with applicable SOP/Certifications when required
- Meet or exceed defined visual Acuity when needed
- Pay close attention to detail
- Must have good attendance record
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to be self-directed and motivated
- Capable of handling multiple tasks
- Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions
- Must have the ability to perform heavy lifting
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-497-1086 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.