Wax Dresser - Assemblers - 20 needed
Willoughby, OH 44094
This manufacturing company is offering immediate full-time opportunities for Wax Dresser – Assemblers to perform all operations and operate the equipment efficiently when assembling wax patterns. These are mostly second shift positions with some working third shift.
- Assemble wax pattern clusters per procedures
- Inspect components before and after assembly for casting defect contributors
- Visually check for broken corners, lugs, missing pins, and correct serial number
- Determine the acceptability to specifications
- Return acceptable and unacceptable patterns back to the appropriate station
- Properly identify your work performed on clusters in Lot Control and affix acquired identification to molds
- Meet the specific productivity and quality requirements
- Follow all safety rules, comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures, and keep area and equipment clean and in a safe operating condition
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have basic assembly experience
- Visual inspection experience is required
- Must have an eye for detail
- Must be able to follow all safety rules and procedures
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.