Wax Assembler - 5 needed
Wickliffe, OH 44092
This manufacturing company is offering immediate full-time opportunities for Wax Assemblers to perform all operations and operate the equipment efficiently when assembling wax patterns. Training will be done on first shift for 3 months and then will move to third shift with overtime on Saturday.
- Assemble wax pattern clusters per procedures (PEI/SOP)
- Inspect components before and after assembly for casting defects, broken corners, lugs, missing pins, and correct serial numbers
- Determine the acceptability to specifications
- Return acceptable and unacceptable patterns back to the appropriate stations or operators
- Properly identify your work performed on clusters in Lot Control and affix acquired identification to molds
- Meet the specific productivity and quality requirements
- Comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures, follow all safety rules, and keep the work area and equipment in a clean, orderly, and safe working condition
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Must be able to learn job specifications that are required by new customers, including existing customers with changes in job specifications
- Flexibility between assembly and wax departments
- Dressing experience is preferred
- Must be able to work mandatory overtime
- Must be able to demonstrate good communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For immediate consideration, please call 440-975-4400 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.