Water Jet Operator
Cleveland, OH 44113
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Waterjet Operator. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Primary Position Responsibilities:
- Run jobs on waterjet equipment ensuring all parts meet tight manufacturing requirements
- Prepare files from various sources to include DXF files, prints, and verbal instruction
- Plan and set-up jobs for CNC water jet equipment
- Maintain organization of jobs and material inventory
- Perform general shipping and receiving duties
- Be flexible and willing to tackle new challenges and have a positive “can-do” attitude
- Perform cleaning and general maintenance on water jet and general shop equipment
- Applicant must be able to solve problems that arise in a manufacturing environment without direct supervision, while also performing as part of a team
Qualification and Education:
- 2 to 5 years’ of manufacturing experience with the operation of CNC based machines, waterjet experience is a plus, but not required
- Ability to know when and how to use calipers, micrometers, gauges, and other measuring equipment to be sure all parts meet specifications
- Ability to safely lift, load, and unload material from manufacturing equipment
- Have a general understanding of basic machine shop equipment and its safe operation
- Proficient with PC operation to include CAD, E-mail, and a general working knowledge of Windows
- Ability to communicate proficiently, both written and oral, in the English language
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.