Cleveland, OH 44130 | Temp-to-Hire
A steel manufacturing company is seeking a Warehouse Worker for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Drive a forklift to pull stock
- Operate a band saw to cut stock
- Read a tape measure
- Convert fractions to decimals and decimals to fractions
- May have to drive company truck to make a delivery
- Perform other warehouse duties as needed
- Must have previous warehouse experience
- Must be able to operate a forklift and a band saw
- Must be able to read a tape measure
- Must have the ability to convert fractions to decimals and decimals to fractions
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to pass a math test
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.