Warehouse Worker - 2 needed
Cleveland-East Suburb, OH 44131
A distribution company is seeking Warehouse Workers for immediate, full-time opportunities. You will work Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. with overtime as needed.
- Operate RF Scanner and pallet jack
- Stock shelves and perform basic clean-up inside and outside of building
- Ensure outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage
- Pick, pull, and prepare products for shipment
- Label, sort, wrap, package, and repackage as needed
- Lift upwards of 50 pounds
- Perform other warehouse duties
- Must have previous warehouse experience
- Must have experience operating pallet jack and RF Scanner
- Must have the ability to lift upwards of 50 pounds
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.