Warehouse Team Associate
Highland Heights, OH 44143 US
We are seeking an individual to work in the warehouse Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Pick parts and prepare the products for shipments to customers and verifying the accuracy of the shipment
- Accurately process sales orders, shipping documents, and returns in a timely manner
- Pack and ship orders according to shipping department standards
- Assist in accurately receiving items from supplier deliveries and arranging the received parts into the correct storage positions on the shelves
- Create assemblies by combining groups of parts to sell as an assembled part
- Participate in stock management; entries, exits, storage, and inventory
- Keep the warehouse and workstations clean and orderly
- Assist sales team and Chief of Staff
- Understand customers, vendors, and shipping and receiving operations
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have 3 to 5 years related experience in a warehouse along with pallet jack experience
- Professional experience in automotive and/or old cars a plus
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and organization skills
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to abide by all company policies and commit to customer service and quality
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Warehouse Tean Associate position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (440) 788-4151, or TEXT “your name & 172012” to (440) 646-2409.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.