Warehouse Processor - Second Shift
Mentor, OH 44060 US
A distribution company is seeking a Warehouse Processor to pull orders, load and unload trailers, operate a pallet jack, and keep work area clean. Work hours are Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday, from 3 p.m. to 12 a.m. and Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 1 p.m. to 9 p.m., or until the job is done.
- Perform daily safety checks of assigned warehouse equipment and maintain batteries for lifts/pallet jacks
- Build neat pallets of product
- Select all product by coded date rotation and look for special code date requests on pick sheets and special product request forms
- Retrieve all missing product from store orders
- Stage all store orders at assigned loading dock doors
- Remove damaged boxes and load and unload trucks as instructed
- Maintain the standard production average
- Comply to all safety procedures
- Report all accident, injuries, safety, and other issues to Manager
- Perform clean-up in assigned work area
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have 1 year experience working within a refrigerated warehouse and/or distribution center
- Must have previous experience operating electric pallet jacks and forklift
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must have the ability to read and interpret documents, instructions, and procedures
- Must be able to function with minimal supervision and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must have the ability to work in cold environments including the freezer
- Must not be allergic to seafood
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.