Warehouse Packaging Specialist
Brook Park, OH 44142 US
A local manufacturing company is seeking a Warehouse Packaging Specialist to join their team. You will be responsible for repacking product, stock shelves, receive product, and ensure all product is labeled and moved appropriately. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Repack product to correct box size, create necessary inventory, and put away and stock shelves
- Receive product within production orders, ensure proper labeling and stocking of product, and move products between locations in the warehouse
- Operate material handling equipment and ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Maintain accurate inventory records and entries within ERP System and ensure sufficient and accurate packaging fulfillment
- Report any inventory discrepancies and non-conforming product to warehouse management or inventory control specialist
- Conduct cross training, operate packaging machinery, calibrate scales, and accurately count pieces
- Keep the working area clean and organized at all times, obey all warehouse safety guidelines and protocols, wear appropriate personal protective equipment, report any safety hazards, and participate in safety training programs
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 1 year experience in a warehouse or production environment
- Must have the ability to operate a forklift, pallet jack, and other warehouse equipment
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Dynamics NAV, or similar ERP System
- Must be able to pay a high attention to detail, follow instructions, lift or move up to 50 pounds, and stand for long periods of time
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be able to work within a team, as well as, independently
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive pay and excellent benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.