Warehouse Equipment Operator
Brooklyn Heights, OH 44131
A distribution center is seeking a Warehouse Equipment Operator for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cut customer orders to specifications using metal cutting equipment
- Operate forklift to safely move material around the warehouse
- Receive, Identify, and stock incoming materials
- Load outbound materials on vehicles for shipment
- Perform inventory maintenance and control
- Assist in proper maintenance of equipment
- Ensure warehouse is clean, organized, and safe at all time
- Perform other duties, including secondary delivery driver, as needed
- Must have prior warehouse experience
- Must have excellent customer relationship skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record, and insurable
- Must have the ability to accurately use tape measure and dial calipers
- Must be able to frequently lift/move metal products weighting 50 to 75 pounds
- The ability to stand and/or walk up to 40% of the work day is required
- Must be high motivated, enthusiastic, and able to work with no supervision
- Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines while multi-tasking
- Work boots are required
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.