Stow, OH 44224
A manufacturing company is seeking a Warehouse Associate to receive, store, pick, and issue material, equipment, and other items from stockroom, warehouse, or off-site storage, and assist the Inventory Manager. You will work Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Perform daily cycle counting activities
- Keep and maintain inventory of goods
- Report discrepancies and damages
- Remove defective material and record damages, irregularities, and discrepancies
- Maintain and inventory materials in stock and record in database
- Pick orders, stock, and organize inventory
- Perform periodic inspection of material and report any non-conforming material
- Communicate effectively with everyone in the company
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have previous experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Must have operate various powered industrial trucks including narrow aisle reach and counter-balance sit-downs
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office and Sage 500 knowledge is a plus
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills, as well as storing interpersonal skills
- Must be a quick learner who is also a highly motivated self-starter
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen and background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.