Cleveland, OH 44127
A large distribution company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Warehouse Associate. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Load and unload trucks
- Load and unload materials into saws, set-up saws for specific job, operate cold saws, and stage bins for each saw
- Monitor orders as they are processed
- Perform cycle counts, splitting bundles, stage materials for shipment, and organize inventory
- Use manual banding tools to band bundles and empty chip bins
- Maintain proper Statistical Process Controls as required for each job
- Operate forklift and overhead crane
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Prior warehouse experience is preferred
- Must have previously operated a forklift and overhead crane
- Must be able to read order specification and be computer literate
- Must have strong communication, interpersonal, organizational skills, and be able to pay attention to detail
- Must be able to perform basic math functions, accurately use a tape measure, stand for 8 consecutive hours, lift up to 75 pounds repeatedly and up to 80 pounds occasionally
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Must be able to follow all safety policies and procedures
- Steel toed boots are required
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.