Brook Park, OH 44142 | Temp-to-Hire
This logistics company is seeking a Warehouse Associate to drive and maneuver a forklift, cut, process, pick, and pack orders in accordance with position requirements and safety standards, unload inbound trucks, and process paperwork accordingly. You need to be flexible to work either 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. or 11:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. and also Saturdays.
- Pick orders, complete necessary paperwork, and move products to shipping area
- Inspect and operate forklift and reach truck equipment to maneuver products within the warehouse
- Load and unload shipments to carriers’ vehicles
- Safely operate and maintain all moving equipment
- Perform labeling, sorting, wrapping, packing, and repacking products, repair pallets, lift 50+ pounds, and maintain the facility in a clean safe environment
- Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse, conduct operations in a manner which promotes safety, and comply with OSHA and MSDS Standards
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have prior warehouse experience
- Must have safely operated forklift and reach trucks
- Must have the ability to lift 50+ pounds
- Must be able to keep warehouse in a safe and clean environment
- Must have the ability to abide by all OSHA and MSDS Standards
- Must be comfortable working in all types of weather
- Must have work boot
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.