Warehouse Associate - 3 needed
Mayfield Heights, OH 44143
A distribution company is seeking Warehouse Associates for full-time, long-term opportunities. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until all orders are picked.
- Prepare orders for shipment in accordance with the customer’s order
- Check inventory to verify availability of stock
- Receive and unload incoming material and verify accuracy of shipment
- Sort, count, package, label, and inspect shipments that are received
- Stock shelves with inventory in the warehouse
- Operate warehouse equipment while loading and unloading material
- Follow all company safety and accident procedures while on company premises or operating company vehicles or equipment
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum 2 years warehouse experience in shipping/receiving
- Must have the ability to complete all work on time and accurately
- A strong work ethic with the ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment is required
- Must have a positive attitude towards everyone
- Must be able to bend, twist, stoop, reach, climb, lift, and move materials up to 50 pounds
- Must have steel or composite toe shoes or boots
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.