Warehouse Associate - 2 needed
Strongsville, OH 44149
A manufacturing company has immediate, full-time positions available for Warehouse Associates who will be responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions including receiving, storing, handling, shipping, and preparing of product for customer delivery while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Operate lift truck for loading, unloading, and performing internal warehouse functions
- Accurately and promptly receive material coming into building by vendors, customers, and other warehouses
- Verify the quantity and description of materials received by checking materials against the packing list
- Prepare receiving reports for inbound shipments
- Examine incoming shipments, reject damage items, and appropriately report/record any discrepancies
- Accurately stock materials in designated inventory locations in an orderly manner
- Assemble and fill orders to be shipped, fulfill inventory stock, and attach identifying labels to material containers
- Verify orders to determine if they were picked correctly and review shipping documents with orders pending shipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have previous warehouse and distribution experience
- Must have the ability to read and match orders and identify product by description, lot, and color
- Must have current certification or ability to pass lift truck certification
- Must be able to understand and follow instructions
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen and background check will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.