Warehouse Administrative Assistant
Euclid, OH 44117
A manufacturing company is seeking an individual to provide administrative support to the Shipping, Receiving, and Production Control Departments. This is a full-time, long-term opportunity and work hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Provide clerical assistance by registering incoming materials, processing shipment paperwork for outgoing items, etc.
- Provide assistance regarding shipments, certifications, and accuracy of shipment
- Assist supervisor with coordinating shipments and pick-ups as needed
- Assist Production Control with inventory management and data analysis
- Collect and distribute mail
- Abide by all company compliance requirements and conduct guidelines
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 3 to 5 years shipping and receiving experience
- Must have certification or experience in power industrial trucks, handling hazardous and non-hazardous chemicals, and Supply Chain Management
- Must possess strong communication, organizational, and team work skills
- Must be comfortable performing repetitive tasks
- Must be a self-starter, energetic, and willing to take initiative when problems arise
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office and ERP Systems
- Must be flexible to work on weekends and nights when needed
- Must have the ability to lift 30 pounds
- Must be able to abide by all company compliance requirements and guidelines
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.