Warehouse – Light Assembly – Testing
Twinsburg, OH 44087
A supply company is seeking an individual to work in the warehouse and meticulously assemble and test specialized lighting products. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Assemble and build specialized lighting products by following specifications
- Use hand/power tools, other equipment, and instructions to assemble parts
- Perform light testing to assure unit functions properly
- Report problems and help troubleshoot quality and other issues
- Resolve assembly problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications
- Manage and maintain inventory of entire product line
- Prepare shipments and pack products appropriately to ensure safe delivery
- Operate pallet jack and tow motor
- Check pick ticket orders and ensure products processed for shipping are accurate and delegated to the correct courier
- Keep warehouse area clean, organized, and abide by all company safety and hygiene rules and regulations
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- At least 1 year assemble, build, and/or warehouse and distribution experience is required
- Must have basic understanding of warehouse procedures, inventory, tracking requirements, tow motor, and pallet jack experience
- Must have good dexterity skills to build and assembly parts
- Strong communication, interpersonal, listening, math, reading, and reasoning skills are required
- Must have the ability to understand and execute instructions, as well as, responding to time-critical issues
- Must have the ability to conform to all quality and safety procedures
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.