Vertical Machinist - Second Shift
Cleveland, OH 44115
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Vertical Machinist. Training will be done on first shift and then the position goes to second shift with overtime available.
- Set-up and Operate Milling, CNC Milling, Lathe, Drill Presses, and Saw Machines
- Maintain quality level of all parts produced
- Use micrometers, calipers, and other measuring tools to inspect products
- Read customer prints for specific parts, revisions, and assembly drawings
- Maintain tolerances throughout the entire production run
- Understand cycle times, time estimates, and control projects
- Load and unload material and maintain machine
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Keep machines and work area neat, clean, and orderly
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have 1 years experience as a Vertical Machinist and have CAM experience
- Programming experience is a huge plus
- Must have a working knowledge of mics, calipers, and other measuring tools
- Must be able to read blueprints, prints, and drawings
- Must have an understanding of cycle times and time estimates
- Must be able to follow all company policies and procedures
- Must have a great work ethic, as well as being a team player
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.