Vendor Contracts Coordinator
Mentor, OH 44060
A business service company has a full-time opportunity available for a Vendor Contracts Coordinator who will locate and qualify contractors, constantly monitor the vendor network, and assess ongoing vendors. You will be working Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Work within the company’s vendor relations processes and procedures
- Review contractors’ performance and recommend the termination of any contract not providing substandard services or fulfilling obligations
- Assign, review, and modify ratings of contractors
- Lead vendor negotiations and administrate contracts and agreements
- Maintain accurate, up-to-date vendor information
- Identify and provide solutions for customer needs and assist in the development of departmental metrics
- Assist in other areas of Vendor Relations and support the Self Performing team when necessary
- Adhere to all policies in Company’s Handbook
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have previous experience in Vendor Management
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Must be able to present information effectively to one-on-one and small groups
- Must have the ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions and deal with problems
- Must be computer literate
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to follow and abide by all company policies
- Must maintain a positive and professional image
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.