Vehicle Maintenance Technician
Cleveland, OH 44135 | Direct Hire
A local company is seeking a Maintenance Technician to perform car and bus service, repair, preventative maintenance, in-fleeting service, and buy back/turn back service according to company policy and procedures. You need to be shift flexible including nights and weekends.
- Perform complete vehicle maintenance inspection including tires, brakes, wearable parts, and all fluid levels
- Perform preventative maintenance service
- Provide safe and reliable vehicles upon completion of repairs and preventative maintenance
- Maintain vehicle repair history by documenting a Repair Order to accurately reflect steps taken and parts used during the repair
- Comply with part and inventory tracking procedures
- Process new fleet fuel reclamation or buy-backs
- Maintain safe and clean work area
- Perform other related duties as required
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have previous technician/mechanical experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years, and no drug or alcohol related convictions within the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.