Traveling Service Technician
Lorain, OH 44055 US
A growing manufacturing company is seeking a Traveling Service Technician to take care of equipment start-up, maintenance, troubleshooting and documentation. This is a first shift opportunity.
- Install, repair, troubleshoot, maintenance, and tuning of gas burner equipment in industrial furnaces
- Assemble new equipment
- In-house repair and maintenance of existing equipment
- Process spare parts and shipping/receiving duties
- Perform facility maintenance, in-house assignments, and all other duties needed
- Must have Vocational Schooling; Associates Degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred; Previous travel experience is a plus
- Electrical, Welding, or Construction background
- Existing knowledge or training in HVAC, plumbing, pipe-fitting, or combustion systems are needed
- Must have the ability to work in an industrial setting on hot industrial furnaces
- Must have strong mechanical skills with experience in use of hand tools and typical shop equipment
- Must be able to travel independently about 50% of the time
- Must have a flexible schedule, which is customer driven, and can change by the hour
- Must have good communication and computer skills
- Must have the ability to work independently and reliably under minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift over of 50 pounds
- Must have a valid driver's license with a clean driving record
- Must have the ability to adhere to established safety program
- Ability to maintain clean work area
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers the chance to grow and learn with actual field experience, work in a variety of industrial applications, offers a flexible work environment and schedule, the opportunity for international travel, and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.