Tool Room Attendant
Willoughby, OH 44094 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Tool Room Attendant to join their team. Work hours are Monday to Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Issue tools and equipment to workers and maintain records
- Maintain proper inventory of consumable tools and equipment
- Receive and store incoming tools and equipment
- Utilize Microsoft Excel
- Perform other duties as required
- Basic manufacturing knowledge would be helpful but is not required
- Must have computer experience; Specifically a basic understanding of Excel
- Inventory experience in a warehouse is a plus
- Must be able to follow all company policies
- Must have the ability to promote a safe working environment
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.