Tool Room Attendant – Machinist
Masury, OH 44438
This manufacturing company is seeking a Tool Room Attendant – Machinist to work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Use CNC lathes, manual lathes, mills, drills, and grinders
- Read micrometers, calipers, indicators, and other measuring instruments
- Manage mill tooling inventory and reorder
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience operating CNC and Manual lathes, mills, drills, and grinders
- Specific tube mill roll and design experience is a plus
- Must have a strong lathe knowledge
- Must be able to read measuring instruments
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Must have excellent communication and multi-tasking skills
- Must be able to make sound fact-based decisions
- Must work well in a team-based environment
- Must join the Union after 90 days
This company offers excellent benefits and compensation.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.