Tool Maker/Tool Grinder
Elyria, OH 44035 US
A manufacturing company has an opening for a Tool Maker/Tool Grinder to custom screw machine tooling from engineered drawing. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Manufacture round and dovetail forming tools, gaging and fixtures
- Operator Grinding, Turning and Milling Machines
- Read and interpret engineered drawing
- Use Surface, Tool and Cutter Grinding Machinery and Wire EDM
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ machining experience
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering drawings
- Must have strong organizational skills while being detail-oriented
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.