Tool & Die Maker
Twinsburg, OH 44087 | Temp-to-Hire
This design and manufacturing company is seeking a Tool & Die Maker for a full-time, long-term opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Operate cold heading, boring, deburring, honing, and taping machines, along with lathes, mills, and drill presses
- Build dies from scratch according to customer blueprints
- Train tool room employees for high-quality, quicker turn-around times
- Inspect parts to specifications and utilize measuring tools
- Must have previous Tool & Die Maker experience
- Must have experience fabricating and repairing cutting tools, fixtures, gauges, jigs, and dies
- Must have experience operating various machines
- Must be proficient in reviewing blueprints and specifications
- Must have own tools and steel toed footwear
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.