Tool & Die Maker
Akron, OH 44306
A manufacturing company is seeking a Tool & Die Maker to work full-time. This position requires shift flexibility.
- Build and repair prototypes and produce dies
- Produce blanking, multi-station, progressive, single-station and stamping dies
- Operate bad saws, drill presses, engine lathes, grinders, and horizontal and vertical mills machines
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Operate a tow motor
- Must be a Certified Tool & Die Journeyman
- Must have a Tow Motor Certification
- Must be able to build and repair dies
- Must be able to operate machinery
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints
- Must have strong math skills
- Must be shift flexible
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.