Solon, OH 44139
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate position for a Test Technician to ensure that systems are assembled and function according to engineering specifications. This is a second shift position, from 2:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Develop an environment of continual improvement through the use of lean tools
- Build assembly and test complete system design for both mechanical layout and electrical specifications
- Work closely with sales, engineering, and production to complete and develop/design systems in production
- Maintain production delivery and inventory
- Work in a quality manner to achieve results to customer requirements
- Troubleshoot product when necessary
- Promote the company’s values through your actions
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have at least 18 months basic technician principles or techniques acquired through additional education or training
- Must be able to read schematics, blueprints, and block diagrams
- Must have general knowledge of test equipment and wireless communications
- Must be computer literate
- Must have excellent communication skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.