Teller - Member Service Specialist
Cleveland, OH 44115
A financial institution is seeking a Member Service Specialist who will be responsible for providing a variety of transactions for members in person, via phone, e-mail, and through the mail. You will work Monday through Friday from 8:15 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Teller and Member Service Specialists functions are to be efficiently, effectively, and accurately performed in accordance with established policies, standards, and security procedures
- Daily transactions are balanced and any discrepancies promptly resolved
- Documentation is accurately filed within member’s account folders
- Good business relations exist with members and problems or questions are courteously and promptly resolved.
- Promptly respond to voicemail messages and email correspondence
- Provide assistance to other staff members as needed
- Complete reports and records accurately on time
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent and be bondable
- Must have the ability to operate related computer software and other business equipment, including 10 key and money counters
- Must have good data entry and math skills
- Must have strong organizational and communication skills
- Must have a professional appearance, dress, and attitude
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.