Solon, OH 44139 US
A local manufacturing company is seeking a Technical Writer to create and revise technical documents such as manuals, reports, brochures, or articles. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Write and edit technical documents including reference manuals, product manuals, and procedural documents such as user guides and manuals
- Determine the type of publication that will best serve the project requirements
- Meet with engineers, programmers, and project managers to learn about specific products or processes
- Research product samples to fully understand product
- Adjust tone and technical terms used to meet those needs and to ensure understanding
- Plan writing processes and sets time lines and deadlines
- Create or work with graphic designers to create diagrams, charts, and other visual aids to assist readers in understanding a product or process
- Gather feedback from customers, designers, and manufacturers to improve technical documents
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have excellent writing and grammatical skills
- Must have the ability to edit and proofread work
- Must have excellent organizational skills with the ability to pay a high attention to detail
- Must be able to present complex data in clear, concise text
- Must have the ability to meet deadlines and work independently
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be required.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.