Medina, OH 44256
A new construction and remodeling company is seeking a Technical Administrator who will work as a support team and deal with Project Coordinators, General Contractors, and Installation Technicians. You will be working Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Answer email and talk with construction site personnel
- Learn how to order supplies for the jobs and what needs to be done before that step
- Work with people under time constraints
- Learn their computer system and software
- Work on Microsoft Office Suite
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previous administrative experience
- Must be detailed-oriented and good with numbers
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and able to learn new software
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be comfortable working, independently, in a busy office
- Must possess good decision-making skills, able to follow directions, and willing to ask questions
- Must be able to abide by State of Ohio laws and regulations
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.