Beachwood, OH 44122 US
An accounting firm is seeking a Tax Administrator who will perform as the lead on processing tax returns, financial statements, and other tax-related items, proactively manage and update the workflow management system, as well as other systems and databases, and perform other administrative duties as assigned. You will work Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. including some Saturdays.
- Perform lead on the efficient processing of all client tax returns and financial statements
- Maintain and update the online workflow system and company contact management system database content
- Identify and suggest improvements to existing processes and associated software/programs
- Monitor client e-file queue and timely complete client e-file acceptance
- Complete the process to roll forward tax return proformas from prior year
- Generate annual tax organizers, engagement letters, and other tax related mailings
- Responsible for the oversight of tax return extension process and associated processing of quarterly estimated tax payments
- Maintain firm licensing or memberships, schedules, and registration for staff CPE
- Perform overall administrative responsibilities, front desk coverage, firm mail distribution and preparation, maintaining office resources and supplies, and scanning management for the firm
- Must have 5 years of administrative assistant experience within a professional office setting; two to three years of administrative experience within a public accounting firm preferred
- Must have 3 years experience managing contact management software and using multiple industry software or online systems on daily basis, along with advanced Word and Excel skills
- Two to three years of experience working with public accounting software such as CCH Engagement, ProSystem Fx, and XCM Solutions is preferred
- Must have the ability to pay a high attention to detail, demonstrate strong multi-tasking skills, take ownership of job duties, and working well as part of a team
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.