Submerged Arc Welder
Garfield Heights, OH 44125
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Submerged Arc Welder. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Weld and fabricate with steel and alloy plate
- Perform flux core and/or submerged arc welding
- Use basic shop math
- Read blueprints, ASME, and AWS Welding Requirements
- Use hand tools and machines
- Lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have Flux Core and Submerged Arc welding experience
- Must be able to weld and fabricate steel and alloy plate
- Must understand basic shop math
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints and welding requirements
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with no problems
- Must have basic machine knowledge and able to use hand tools
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.