Stock Room Lead
Euclid, OH 44132
This design and manufacturing company is offering an immediate full-time opportunity for a Stock Room Lead to be responsible for overall stockroom organization, oversee replenishment process, and provide manager with feedback regarding issues. You will be working first shift, from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Support and ensure execution of all shipment receiving and processing procedures to floor-ready standards
- Implement procedures to increase efficiency and productivity
- Partners with appropriate manager to direct shipment placement
- Ensure floor is replenished to company standard. Follow-up with staff to ensure accuracy
- Provide feedback to manager regarding any concerns
- Treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment
- Communicate requirements to management
- Uphold all company policies as outlined in Policy and Procedure
- Maintain all shipment related paperwork to meet audit requirements
- Manage shipment supplies and fixtures and communicate needs to manager
- Maintain company standards of neat, clean, and organized stockroom
- Perform incoming inspection to ensure material validity
- Follow all Loss Prevention Policies as they related to backroom standards and communicate violations to management
- Delivery and pick-up parts to and from customers/vendors/suppliers
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1 to 2 years’ stock supervisory experience
- Tow Motor Certification and Valid driver’s license
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to create a positive work environment
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and take initiative
- Must have computer experience with UPS/FedEx shipping knowledge
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to maneuver around the shop floor and stockroom
- ISO 9000 experience preferred
- Solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.