Stock Room Clerk
Solon, OH 44139
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Stock Room Clerk. You will be responsible for manufacturing orders to be pulled, ensure that work disruption is at a minimum, and actively participate in the completion of daily workloads and weekly cycle counts. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Accurately count and pull parts and orders using inventory methods
- Assist with bin locations, cycle counts, and inventory of warehouse product
- Locate missing items
- Continuous improvements of daily processes
- Resolve issues with warehouse order fulfillment in order to satisfy internal and external customer needs
- Perform other duties as needed
- At least 1 year inventory experience in a multi-shift, electronic manufacturing operation is strongly preferred
- Must have accurate data entry and number counting skills
- Must be able to periodically lift 20 to 40 pounds
- Must have the ability to change priorities as needed
- Must have proficient Word, Excel, and Outlook skills, as well s, ERP Management Software Systems
- Must have high energy, a good attitude, and able to work in a team environment
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.