Stock Room Clerk
Berea, OH 44017 | Temp-to-Hire
This medical facility is offering an immediate, full-time position for Stock Room Clerk to pull appropriate lenses from the lens inventory in order to fulfill the requirements of each prescription. There is an opening on both first and second shifts.
- Pick out appropriate lenses to fulfill each prescription
- Put new stock in correct inventory location
- Send work to designated areas
- Communicate time delays to appropriate persons
- Assist in cycle counts when necessary
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Experience in Optical Industry as it related to ophthalmic lenses is desired
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision, but also as a team
- Must have basic math skills and read and write in the English Language
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and be on your feet all day
- Must be able to lift and move up to 25 pounds
- Must have own reliable transportation
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.