Steel Receiving Clerk
Medina, OH 44256
A manufacturing company has an opportunity available for a Receiving Clerk in their Steel Department. This is a full-time position working Monday through Thursday from 6 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Pick and palletize parts for manufacturing
- Properly route materials to departments
- Safely drive forklift and utilize other lifting devices to transport materials, load, and unload trucks
- Accurately process transactions in computer system
- Maintain inventory levels
- Must have 1 year warehouse experience
- Must be computer literate
- Must have the ability to operate a stand-up and sit-down forklift
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-packed, high-energy environment
- Must be a hard-working team player and take pride in your work
- Must be able to lift up to 65 pounds
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. Any candidate that has experience in the steel industry is a huge plus.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.