Mentor, OH 44060
This manufacturing company is seeking a Steel Estimator for a full-time, immediate opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Gather information and prepare quotes (anything from making a phone call to visiting customer at the site to take measurements
- Get pricing from vendors in order to quote the job
- Order materials and outside services to perform the job
- Prepare general arrangement drawings for the customer to approve
- Ensure all information is correct and all materials are available
- Confirm blueprints and drawings include all dimensions, weights, and symbols required to complete the job
- Track project and work with the shop until the project is completed
- Assist field workers with questions, design, or supply materials if needed
- Handle shipping arrangements
- Must have prior Steel Estimating experience
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneous
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- Must have a professional personality
- Must have a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.