Brook Park, OH 44142
This metal service center is seeking an Edger for an immediate, full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Roll the edge of steel coil to a desired shape
- Remove slitting burr from the edge of the slit cold-rolled steel to make the edge safe for exposed applications
- Work within edge department and cut ski edges to length and bend ski edges according to customer requirements
- Measure tolerances according to sales items
- Adjust the bending of ski edges with computer program
- Package and ship the items
- Previous steel experience is helpful in this position
- Must have a willingness to learn
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be detail-oriented, safety-conscious, and dependable
- Tow motor or overhead crane experience is preferred
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.