Steel/Aluminum Spot Welder - 2 Needed
Willoughby, OH 44094 US
We are seeking individual to set-up and run steel/aluminum products through spot welding. You will work first shift from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Locate parts and supplies needed to complete job
- Set-up equipment and machines
- Complete part and make first part inspection
- Periodically check parts for compliance to standards and change equipment as needed
- Follow required safety procedures with equipment and keep equipment stored properly
- Count parts, record, and deliver product as needed to new location
- Observe all personal and equipment safety rules
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have knowledge of spot welding different material, such as aluminum, galvanized steel, cold rolled steel, and castings
- Knowledge on how to set up different style spot weld machines is needed; Rocker Arm and Press Type
- Must have the ability to know what tips to use; Offset, straight, blunt, swivel, and different sizes
- Must be able to perform pull test to check for good spot welding, know when to clean tips, and be able to troubleshoot spot welding problems
- Ability to observe all personal and equipment safety rules is required
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.