Staffing Recruiter/Placement Specialist
Independence, OH 44131 US
Established Independence staffing service is seeking a Staffing Coordinator to join our Inside Sales Team to do full circle recruiting. Your responsibilities will include recruiting, screening and interviewing applicants to build a database of available candidates, and then referring them to open positions with existing clients. Use your sales ability to market available jobs to candidates and effectively present candidates to clients. Provide ongoing service to existing clients and follow-up on temporary assignments to ensure customer satisfaction. This position requires the ability to problem solve and prioritize in a very fast-paced environment.
This is a career opportunity in a stable, growing industry. We offer unlimited advancement potential, base salary and lucrative incentives, including group travel events and cash bonuses. Train with the best; our management team has an average tenure of over 17 years with Area Temps!
Ideal candidate will possess:
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in the staffing industry or prior competitive sales environment
- Basic computer skills; we will train on our custom recruiting software
- Ability to work comfortably with a wide range of professional levels
- Excellent time management skills and strong ability to multi-task
- Exceptional organizational and problem-solving skills
- BA Degree is highly desired
- Energetic effective communicator
Only candidates that can pass a criminal background check and possess a valid driver's license will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please email your resume to email@example.com. Staffing Position/Independence
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.