Independence, OH 44131 US
**This is a fully on-site position in Independence, OH**
Area Temps is an established recruiting and staffing firm with a solid presence based in the Northeast Ohio area. We specialize in providing recruitment & placement in Office Services, Technical, Professional, Skilled Trades & Light Industrial environments.
We are actively seeking highly motivated and reliable candidates to join our team in the Independence area.
As a Staffing Recruiter, you will manage the full-cycle recruiting & placements in a "fast tracked up through the ranks training environment" which includes sourcing candidates with requested skill sets for our clients. Heavy phone work is involved.
- Source qualified candidates for open job orders using multiple sources including online sites, social media & multiple other sources.
- Conduct in-personal and/or phone interviews with candidates.
- Proven follow up & follow through skills are a must.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with a variety of computer programs and learn new technology: Microsoft Office, online research sites, database, and company proprietary software, etc.
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast paced, competitive, deadline driven environment
- A structured disciplined work ethic is a must
- Own a reliable vehicle with a valid driver's license
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.