Staff Accountant - Short-term
Avon Lake, OH 44012 US
We are seeking a Staff Accountant for a 3-to-5-month assignment. You will work 32 to 40 hours each week.
- Record daily cash information, perform cash flow entries in ERP Macola System, and update daily cash excel file
- Update daily report for shipments, orders, and cash received
- Maintain import container purchase file as containers come in and update freight expense on those containers on the excel file
- Vouch container invoices, prepare wire transfers, prepare standard general ledger entries, prepare monthly payroll entries from Paylocity into General Ledger, and prepare reconciliations for General Ledger accounts
- Assist in monthly financial statement preparation and variance analysis
- Prepare monthly departmental actual to budget statements
- Assist in year-end financial audit and other requests from outside accountants
- Provide accounting and financial support to various departments as needed and requested
- Must have Staff Accountant experience
- Must have general ledger, financial statement, and financial audit knowledge
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Excel, Macola, and Vlookup/Pivot table Software
- Must have strong communication, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Must have a strong work ethic with the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this short-term Staff Accountant position, please submit your resume to email@example.com, call (440) 253-2983, or TEXT “your name & 172356” to (440) 887-4013.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.