Brooklyn Heights, OH 44131 US
A local contractor is seeking a Licensed Sprinkler Fitter to install, modify, maintain, and inspect sprinkler systems. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Install sprinkler and hose systems
- Repair defective sprinkler systems
- Assemble pipes, tubes, and other fittings and test to confirm they work
- Read and accurately interpret blueprints and instructions
- Educate clients on the importance of fire prevention and the importance of checking their sprinkler system
- Carry heavy material and stand for long periods of times
- Perform other job site related tasks
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED and completed an apprenticeship program
- Must have a State of Ohio Sprinkler License
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints and follow instructions
- Must be able to carry heavy items and stand for long periods of time
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.