Speech Pathologist - Part-time
Beachwood, OH 44122 | Temp-to-Hire
A medical facility has a part-time position available for a Speech Pathologist. You will work 3 days a week from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Perform diagnostic speech pathology tests and evaluate communication and swallowing function of patients
- Interpret and report test results to facilitate diagnosis
- Provide counseling and education about communication and the diagnosis to patients and their families
- Determine therapeutic plan, including need for therapy, frequency of treatment, focus for intervention, prognosis, and duration of therapy
- Perform re-evaluation to determine progress after therapy
- Must hold or be eligible for a Speech Language Pathology License from the State Board of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology
- Must hold SP License in current state upon start date
- Must be well-versed in applicable state and federal law
- Must have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with children, parents, and staff members
- Must have the ability to maintain high level of confidentiality, and use sound judgement in all aspects of the job
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.